Hello Quantum athletes! For the first update of the year, we’ve worked on new features and multiple fixes to improve your experience in the arena!
Aim Down Sights
We added true ADS for the Blaster, SMG, Shotgun, and the Laser. Now, weapons will transition between hipfire and ADS, allowing for a better and more complete first person shooting experience!
New Reward Track available
Unlock awesome new character outfits and weapons skins!
- Main menu improvements
- Grenade Launcher no longer has a secondary shot, the explosion area has been reduced and the VFX has been adjusted to correctly show the explosion area.
- Completed tutorials are now saved on a database instead of the game config. Players won’t have to replay them after a reinstall of the game.
- We added 2 more daily selection slots in the store.
- Fixed audio issues where a player would hear the other player closer than they are..
- Fixed an issue where muzzle flashes would stop showing.
- Fixed an issue where the scope vignette would be shown after overtime if the player swapped to Sniper before it.
- Fixed an issue where the spectator could still do actions while the in game menu was open
- Fixed an issue where weapons would sometimes do the reversed sound while shooting
- Fixed an issue where bullets would show a hitmarker but deal no damage when swapping weapons quickly.
- Fixed an issue where the laser beam from ghosts of future clones could still be seen during overtime.
- Fixed that the accuracy indicator of the scope could not be seen if dynamic crosshairs was off.
- Fixed that quick chat messages would not display the channel name that they belonged to. Chat messages now show “[All]” or “[Team]”
- Fixed an issue where explosions would trigger the damage feedback even if they were not doing damage.
- Fixed that the playbook was not showing the correct starting point of clones during overtime in Casual matches.
- Fixed enemy/ally outline not working in Time Loop Drill.
- Fixed that in-game tips were visible for the spectator.
- Fixed an issue where players could listen to desynced enemy clones using a jump pad.
- Fixed UI not showing currently assigned keybindings in certain scenarios.